Finishing Components and Services
Single Source. ALTEK's Assembly and Testing capabilities assure that all of your project demands are handled under one roof. This includes extensive assembly and testing services for finishing components into customer ready products. ALTEK offers medical assembly, Aerospace assembly, mechanical and electronic products, circuit boards, displays, membrane switches, and more. ALTEK also performs functional testing, custom packaging, EMI/RFI gasketing, and inventory management services.
Contract Assembly at ALTEK
Full Range of Customizable Fabrication
ALTEK’s experts will perform a rigorous Design for Assembly (DFA) process to ensure that all components from the upstream processes are optimized for a smooth and efficient assembly. We collaborate with our customers to address all areas of design, quality, cost, and manufacturability. From heat staking and sonic welding to bonding and fabricating electromechanical sub-assemblies, our value-added services are geared to cut manufacturing times and streamline your overall costs. Our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software platform allows us to manage any purchased components and offer complete Supply Chain Management services.
Contract Assembly Services Include
- Mechanical and Electronic Assembly
- Configure-to-Order Assembly Work Cells
- Standard work instructions including digital photos for additional clarity
- Poka-Yoke (fool-proofing) - manual “touch” inspection processes, photo/vision inspection systems, electronic test fixtures, etc.
- ERP/MRP Procurement and Master Scheduling Systems
- Value-added Custom Finishing
We offer several inventory management options to make your manufacturing process as efficient as possible, including:
- Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI)
- Make-to-Order (MTO)
- Direct to End-Customer Drop Ship.