Aerospace technology and Machining
ALTEK offers a full range of Aerospace contract manufacturing services to create precision, close tolerance aircraft components and parts that meet the most stringent specifications; our comprehensive approach combines all your Aerospace manufacturing needs under one roof, including engineering, injection molding, precision machining services, printing, Aerospace assemblies and our full-service paint shop.
Reduce costs and lower aerospace components and parts order volume using ALTEK’s integrated supply chain management and project management resources, and get the peace of mind of having one dedicated program manager to help you handle all your sub-assembly, assembly and testing needs for Aerospace components and Aerospace parts.
AEROSPACE CONTRACT MANUFACTURING AT ALTEK
ALTEK provides a full range of contract manufacturing services for the Aerospace industry:
- Engineering – ALTEK engineering staff utilize a full range of 3D CAD systems including Aerospace Program of Choice CATIA.
- Aerospace Injection Molding - including Ultem, Peek and Radel typically used in applications requiring high heat resistance.
- Precision Machining Services - Titanium Machining, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and other materials needed for Aerospace manufacturing
AEROSPACE PARTS MANUFACTURED BY ALTEK
Manufacturing Precision Parts
High performance Aerospace components manufacturing and Aerospace assemblies & sub-assemblies are part of the ALTEK promise. Our talented manufacturing staff and state-of-the-art equipment produce high-performance products engineered to withstand rigorous testing and usage, including:
- Aerospace Sensors
- Aerospace Power Supplies
- Aerospace Structural Parts
- Aerospace Enclosures and Aerospace Interiors
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ALTEK CAPABILITIES
FULL-SERVICE PAINT SHOP
Customized Designs and Services
Our full-service paint shop offers a wide variety of custom coating options designed for both molded and machined Aerospace parts. Eliminate hassles with one source for Aerospace manufacturing and post-production services.
- Class-A spray booths for surface preparation, pretreatment, primers and topcoats.
- Testing – ALTEK conducts Adhesion Testing in accordance with Aerospace standards.
- Electronic ultrasound equipment and gloss meters monitor coating thickness for highest possible quality.
Find out more about ALTEK's Painting and Finishing Services...
The Future of Aerospace
ALTEK is proud to be one of the founders of the Inland Northwest Aerospace Consortium (INWAC), a group of nearly 100 companies across Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho committed to the support of Aerospace Manufacturing and other services in the region.
ALTEK President Mike Marzetta is co-chair of the INWAC, along with Todd Woodard from the Spokane International Airport. ALTEK Vice President Rick Taylor is also a leader of the INWAC Manufacturing and Services Network (MSN) Group and a board member of the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance (PNAA). ALTEK is also a member of the Aerospace Future's Alliance of Washington.
Learn more about INWAC and the MSN.
Learn about the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance.
Learn more about the AFA www.afa-wa.com.
- AS9100 Certified Manufacturing Services
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) registered